GLAD Hamper Giveaway!
GLAD is constantly looking for ways to make our lives easier, while keeping our food fresh, for longer.
When it comes to children, we know that any and all tips and tricks are vital to help make a parent’s life easier – especially when it comes to school lunches. Below are some great tips from GLAD to give you an extra hand.
For Back to School lunchbox inspiration, look to your leftover ingredients and food to create delicious lunches. A wholesome lunch helps each family member maintain focus and energy levels for the day. When preparing dinner, look at which of the ingredients could be used for lunch the next day – it’s all about a mindset change. Using your leftovers for lunch will save you money and reduce waste.
Below are some suggestions for delicious lunches using your leftovers:
- Slice leftover meat and make delicious sandwiches.
- Use last night’s stir-fry with some hummus, tzatziki or guacamole (made from leftover avocado) in pita.
- Leftovers from a braai are great to fill up a lunchbox. Simply seal each piece separately in GLAD Wrap or even a GLAD Sandwich bag.
- A tasty lunch can be made with leftover meatballs, chicken breasts or burger patties on a roll. Combine with lettuce, tomato and cheese and seal well.
- Leftover fruit is a healthy addition to any lunchbox and is ideally stored in GLAD snack Bags.
- The extra cheese from last night’s dinner has many uses such as on sandwiches, salads, wraps or pitas.
- Leftover food can also be used for lunch the next day such as chicken nuggets, parcel into GLAD Sandwich Bags once cooled, to eat the next day.
- Mix leftover tuna or chicken with mayonnaise and some chopped up celery, carrots, gherkins or spring-onion to create a tasty filling for sandwiches.
- Use leftover salad ingredients, such as cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes and carrots as accompaniments for the next day – either as a healthy snack or in a sandwich, roll or wrap.
- GLAD Products have thousands of uses and you will be glad to have them around.
- Make sure to put them on your shopping list to make back to school a little easier.
- All GLAD products are made for your convenience with the purpose of keeping your food fresh for longer. GLAD – Saving good food. From going bad.
- Please visit www.glad.co.za for more information. *content supplied
I am giving away a GLAD Hamper worth R250! Simply comment below with your favourite lunchbox ideas.
*This Competition is open to Johannesburg Residents only. Products are not redeemable for cash. Ends 31 January 2020. See contents of hamper here: https://www.instagram.com/lanes_of_grace/
*Sponsored *Trade exchange